Cartoon Head Stick Figures svg set for SALE

Feel free to use this forum to list items for sale and/or trade, or freebies.
Leslie.Crafter

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok, so check these out. A wonderful collection of 52 interchangable cartoon heads. These stick figure like images are in svg format and each set contains 52 images. You also get a printable PDF sheet for quick reference.

So easy to interchange elements of one to another in SCAL2. Just open the figures in SCAL 2, click on Object, Break Apart, and then you can move the mouth from one to another, or the nose from one to another. Any of the elements that are free floating can be moved to another head, making endless possibilities for customized figures and animals! Hundreds of possibilities.

These are great for car decals and their whimsical personalities make great family combinations!

Two sets are available "lollipop" (round heads)and "gumdrop"(pointed heads).

Each set is $6.00, or get all 104 images for $10.50

I am taking pre orders now for a special price of $9.00 for both sets (If you order and pay for these now through December 30th). Sets will be emailed to you on Thursday, December 30th.

A set not to be missed.

If you are interested in purchasing these, please email me at leslie.crafter@verizon.net (please do not PM me, as my box will fill up)
*click on the image to get a better view*

Kathy
Site Admin

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Oh gosh....how cute are these!
My Craft Blog: http://www.smartbuygal.blogspot.com
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/smartbuygal/
SCAL2 v. 2.041 ~ Inkscape ~ Cricut E ~ MTC

Leslie.Crafter

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 am

Trying not to fall into the post-Christmas, now what am I going to do, funk...working on a 60's peace set, monsters and creatures set, and St. Pats alpha set too!!

Return to “Items For Sale/Trade/Freebies”

• Information