Air Compressor - Blasting Cabinet

momoftwoboys

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 am

Harbor Freight has a sale out in some of the freebie magazines. They have a 2 H.P., 8 gallon air compressor for $99.99 with the coupon in the freebie magazine. There is also a coupon there for 20% off any item. So if any of you are wanting one you might want to look at them. I also bought a 2 year extended warranty on the compressor for $20.00. They said if anything happens to it they will replace it.
Then I went to the Tractor Supply and bought the blasting cabinet, another $99.99 purchase, it is a nice red one <-- had to mention the color girls, has a light, the gun and lots of other little things with it.. good buy also I thought. My oldest son was looking at the display and told me he thought he might like to do this craft... we shall see how long that lasts! :D While I was there I also bought 50 pounds of the walnut shells, they were only $7.99 so I thought it was worth the price to try them. Plus I had read online that the walnut shells will do designs on wood...
Hope this helps!

Susie
Susie

Lynx, SCAL 3

joesally

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm

THE BLASTING CABINETS, ARE YOU ABLE TO SET THE GLASS OR WHATEVER DOWN IN THE CABINET AND BLAST AWAY? HOW DO YOU KEEP THE BLASTING FROM ETCHING ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN WHAT YOU WANT ETCHED?

Return to “Where To Find Supplies”

• Information