Different blades or Lynx question?

Your First-Hand Info
momoftwoboys

Mon May 14, 2012 7:44 am

scrappinsue wrote:So do I need the detail blades and holders if cutting vinyl? What blades do you own? and what have you used it for? Thanks for your help :D ..... I think I have DH convinced to let me buy...fingers crossed! ;) :D
All I cut is vinyl and so far everything I have needed came with the machine. You will love this machine when you get it! The cuts are unbelievable and it cuts so fast!!! Good luck with hubby,, again, I will suggest when given the shipping option of postal service or Fed Ex, pick Fed Ex, they are very close in price but you do not want to use the post office for delivery of this machine...
Susie

Lynx, SCAL 3

Cathy D

Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 am

Can I ask if you will use SCAL 2 with it and where are you ordering from? So nosey I know! But I will have to get a different machine sooner or later and don't want to spend a fortune :)

Good luck with Hubby!!!!

momoftwoboys

Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 am

Cathy D wrote:Can I ask if you will use SCAL 2 with it and where are you ordering from? So nosey I know! But I will have to get a different machine sooner or later and don't want to spend a fortune :)

Good luck with Hubby!!!!
I bought my Lynx from Sherri at:
http://thatsscrapinc.com/blackcatcutters.aspx

She is the only one that I would buy a Lynx from in the United States. SCAL 2 will not work with the Lynx, but SCAL3 will and it is a free upgrade from 2 that has lots of new features. Hope this helps.
Susie

Lynx, SCAL 3

Cathy D

Mon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Woot woot!!! Sounds like you are ready to order - can't wait to hear your reviews :)

RussellSex

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:51 pm

This sort of wide lace top wig seems to be very realistic and is Wigs For Black Women
made from sophisticated wide lace top content keeping the Wigs For Women
initial seem. Not only this provides an all natural persona Wigs For Black Women
it also render an attractive check out the face. Your hair with this hairpiece generally entirely possible that it's growing out of the crown as well as just as allocated Wigs For Women
. Some manufacturers right now making the effort to make their wide lace front real hair hair pieces low-cost to ensure ladies who require it may manage to purchase it.
While these hairpieces tend to be utilize right way, it will truly give you a organic Wigs
physical appearance. That is why it'll be significant pertaining to clientelle to know different designs given that wigs are usually stuck about the organic hairline and it can Wigs For Women
additionally stick strait into the tip from the hair.

Return to “Black Cat Machines”

• Information