Father's Day tumbler

rwiggs518

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

I've been working on my compass design for a while now. It's still not quite what I wanted it to be yet, so I may keep tweaking, but I found this quote on Pinterest and thought some of you may like it for a GREAT Father's Day quote. I absolutely love it!!! This is one of those where I designed the image and then went looking for what to do with it! Kinda backwards I know, but I saw this one and it was just perfection!!! "A Father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way"... I think this is my most favorite quote I've seen in a LONG time!!!

Kathy
Site Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 am

Awesome Rita. Love the quote and the compass is just awesome!
My Craft Blog: http://www.smartbuygal.blogspot.com
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/smartbuygal/
SCAL2 v. 2.041 ~ Inkscape ~ Cricut E ~ MTC

rwiggs518

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Imcindycade wrote:As I said, I love your tumbler it is amazing! I am not nearly as ambitious as you are though, and thought if I could simplify your idea it will make great Father's Day gifts for the men at church. This is my take. I plan to put it on the mugs if it is approved. The wording would go on the back and the compass on the front all in simple black. Thank you for such wonderful inspiration and I do hope you don't mind?
OH! I love that compass! So pretty! That was my goal when I started-to make a detailed one like that BUT, it's called too busy to work on it any longer!!! Maybe one day I'll finish it! I don't mind at all. That is why I like to post things-to inspire others! =) Can't wait to see it!

rwiggs518

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Imcindycade wrote:Here you go! I don't get very good pictures with my iPad...

That looks awesome! Funny thing is, when I posted this on Etsy, I immediately got a request for a beer mug with it on there. Now I guess, I'll be borrowing your idea!! lol

awesome cartoons

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:17 am

Imcindycade wrote:Here you go! I don't get very good pictures with my iPad...

Cindy what font did you use? Very nice,

Imagine That!

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Love the tumbler and mug! Thank you Rita and Cindy for sharing!

Return to “Your Completed Tumblers”

• Information